Hi all,We missed so many of you at Kelly's going away party on Sunday. I took some pix so will download them tonight and get them posted. It was a bittersweet day. Sad to see them all leave us again after such a short time "home", but happy that they have been so blessed to be able to experience life. Blessed also, because we live in a time where we have phones, internet and best of all, airplanes--the world is getting smaller!!
I know this is the Norstad family blog but since Gregg is part of my family (most of the time)....that means his kids are too. This is a picture of his youngest granddaughter. Kacee is her name--she just had her first birthday on Valentine's Day. She is such a happy little girl. This is Gregg's daughter, Jenny's, baby.
Gregg has two children; Joe who is like 34ish, married to Kari--they have two children: Lowell and Chloe..they live in Plymouth.
Jenny is married to Edwin--they have four children: Shannon, Blaise, Edwin Jr and Kacee...they live in Pine City.
Anyway, this is Kacee!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Deb
3 comments:
Cute photo! Looking forward to your posting photos of the get together at Kelly's yesterday. I think I have a couple to post too. I'll check my camera tonight!
Michelle
Happy 1st Birthday, Kacee! She is such a pretty baby!
We had a wonderful time at Kelly's home and she fed us well too....Thanks Kelly. When they leave again we are going to miss them so much. It's nice to have a blog so we feel in touch often....JUST A CLICK AWAY! Our best wishes for a safe flight and sure hope Dwayne found a lovely home for his family to live in!!!!
wE LOVE YOU Kelly, Dewy, Chesney and Login!!! Come to visit real soon!
Love, Auntie Bonnie
what a sweet little girl. just adorable. thanks for the wellwishes, aunt deb- we will miss you. Love Kelly
Post a Comment