Monday, February 18, 2008

Sophie & Ryan

Hi all,
me again...Auntie Debbie... since I've got no kids of my own and my very cute dog might be only extremely cute to me so I won't bore you with too many pix of him...I have some pix of Ryan and Sophie that I thought I'd share.

Ryan's is his school Christmas program Dec 2008 and Sophies is her dance recital at the school, Dec 2008. I believe if you click on the picture or double click; it will enlarge the picture for you.(I hope)

Ryan is in the white shirt behind the little red head!

Sophies is the cute one in the middle with her arms down by her side.

More later.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job posting, Deb! Hopefully everyone will get the hang of posting all their news. It will be fun to hear the family news from across the country!
Michelle

Martha said...

Neat pictures of Sophie and Ryan!! I am so glad we have a blog of the Norstads too!! Hope all the cousins post pictures!! Love, Martha

Bonnie said...

Aren't they adorable children!!!!! I love those grandkids of mine. Thanks Deb for posting. I still have to learn how to post...help Michelle!!! It's great to have a Norstad blog to keep in touch with families and their activities.
Love, Bonnie