Also- if anyone is around on the 24th of February, I am going to have a little get-together at my house between 1-4. I was hoping to be able to see some people before we left the beginning of March and say good-bye. So if you are in the area- pop on by. If you need directions give me a call- 507-356-8748. Love to you all- Kelly and the gang
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Greetings from the Jahnkes
Hi to you all. I love the idea of the family blog with our family so spread out. even those of us who live near each other have a tough time getting together. So I think this is a wonderful idea for us to get to know one another again. I'll start at the beginning.... I was born in a small country dwelling in Red Wing. maybe thats to far back. I have been married to Dwayne for 10 years and have two children, Chesney (5 yrs) and Logan (2 1/2yrs)- pictured below. We have a house in Pine Island but had been living in Tasmania Australia for the past three years. We are back now but will be heading back to Australia to live in Sydney for another 2-3 years. We are excited to get back there but it was a tough decision to leave our families again (although the weather this winter made it much easier). My husband is a CFO for a telecomunications company in Sydney and I have been fortunate to be able to be a beach bum for the past 3 years and the future 3 years, sucks to be me. we would love to have visitors if anyone is thinking of coming our way, we would love to have you.
Also- if anyone is around on the 24th of February, I am going to have a little get-together at my house between 1-4. I was hoping to be able to see some people before we left the beginning of March and say good-bye. So if you are in the area- pop on by. If you need directions give me a call- 507-356-8748. Love to you all- Kelly and the gang
Also- if anyone is around on the 24th of February, I am going to have a little get-together at my house between 1-4. I was hoping to be able to see some people before we left the beginning of March and say good-bye. So if you are in the area- pop on by. If you need directions give me a call- 507-356-8748. Love to you all- Kelly and the gang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
We will certainly be there!
Michelle
Kelly,
Where do I sign up to be a "beach bum" wife? I don't think I would mind doing that one bit!
I bet it is beautiful there. Always hard to leave your family but sometimes you have to make that tough choice. I would LOVE to move, but I have not been able to convince Jason just yet. I was thinking England. Maybe live in a castle (okay, that may be a dream!). I could pick up the whole British accent thing though and I love fish & chips!
Lindsay
Post a Comment