Hi all,
Auntie Deb(bie) here...Hope all is well with everyone.
Last Saturday night all of the MN sibs got together at the Plymouth Playhouse for dinner and a play...the rest stayed over at the hotel ... I drove home. We saw "Church Basement Ladies" quite a funny little musical! "A good time was had by all"... it was a great evening out and great to see my brothers and their wives.
I have pictures to download and attach here but didn't have time yesterday...cleaned house and put out the Spring/Easter decorations.
Cannon Falls Bomber Dance Team (BDT) took second at the state tournament Saturday! My good friends daughter, Jenna, dances. She's been on Varsity since 8th grade! A group of us went to see them in the sectionals on the 9th of Feb and all had T-shirts that said, "Jenna's favorite Aunt"...we thought they were funny (so did Sue and Jenna) but ohmygosh...her real aunts didn't see much humor in it....oops!
Anyway...I'll work on getting some pictures posted in the next day or two...should I do that before or after I work on my taxes??? hmmmm.
Love and God's blessings to you all!
Auntie Deb
3 comments:
Love the posts, Deb! So great to see you on the blog.
How wonderful all the Minnesota siblings were able to get together for a play and dinner. I called Dad the next morning and met all the aunts and uncles, and my parents for brunch at Perkins before they all headed home. It was great for me, Chris, and the girls to see them all for a little while.
Michelle
Congrats to the Cannon Falls Bomber Dance Line!! We had a great time in Plymouth!! Did I drink too much wine???? Love, Martha
I venture to say everyone had a nice time and the play reminded me of years ago in the Spring garden church.(My home church)Martha, You can never drink too much wine!!!!!!
Also I to would like to Congratulate the Cannon Falls bombers dance team. The Rushford team always dreads coming up in competion with Cannon because they always are so good.
Love, Bonnie
Post a Comment