Monday, February 4, 2008

Greetings from the Cook family!

Hello! I thought I'd get the blog started by posting about me and my family. There are so many of you that I rarely see, and I think it would be so fun to see photos of you and your families!

A little about mine: I've been married to Chris Cook for nearly 7 years. We live in Maple Grove (a northwest suburb of Minneapolis) and have two daughters. Mira is 3 1/2 and Amelia is 9 months. Chris works for Best Buy in marketing, and I work for Augsburg Fortress Publishers as a production designer. (I'm the daughter of Bob and Martha Norstad.)

My family blog is: http://watchmiragrow.blogspot.com
Feel free to check it out whenever you like!

Here are a couple photos of our girls:




I hope this post finds you all well. I look forward to seeing all the rest of you posting and letting us know what's going on with your lives. We have a family blog on the other side of my family and it's such a great way to keep in touch. We publish everything from birth announcements, to new jobs, to everyday life events. It's brought us much closer since we aren't able to get together as often as we'd like.

Michelle

No comments: