
Hello All! I have been meaning to post for a few days, but it's hard to find the time right now. This is a picture of Lindsay and Jason's dog, Sampson. That picture took about 25 takes. He doesn't like wearing the antlers. Who knew?
Anyway, I am currently on my third semester at Inver Hills Community College. I started last Summer and plan to graduate with my Associates degree this December. I'm attending full time and working full time, so, my life consists of work and school. I agree, it's sad. But, it has been a very rewarding experience thus far. My exciting news is that I recently decieded on communications as my major. After graduating from Inver, I will need to choose a four year college to complete my degree. St Thomas, St Kate's and St Scholastica are currently in the running. Does anyone have a preference? They all cost about the same (an arm and three legs),so I'm basically looking for which one will fit best with my life.
Some fun facts about me....I live in Inver Grove Heights. I'm actually right on the border with West St Paul. I've lived here for just over 2 years. I work for a company out of St Paul called Ecolab. My department is located in the Eagan office. I recently changed positions from credit to distributor finance. It's been an exciting change and I'm learning a lot about the company.
Happy Birthday to Dad (Jarle) on the 13th and Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Nicole
2 comments:
Hey, Nicole! Lots about you that I didn't know! So glad you are posting. It will be fun to get everyone to give updates on their families!
It was so fun to be updated on your life!! I did not know that you are in school. Great picture of Sampson..cute dog!! Love you, Martha
Post a Comment