Sunday, May 18, 2008

MIra and Amelia's birthday party

Mira and Amelia had their birthday party today. Here are a couple of photos. For more, go to the Watch Mira Grow blog!
Michelle



2 comments:

Deb, Gregg 'n Scooby said...

Hi...it looks like you had a great day! I'm sorry I missed it. (it's my BD tomorrow and Gregg wanted to "do something"...he's going to be gone this next weekend to Ashland to drop his sailboat into the lake {Superior}, so wanted to hang out. He'll be gone a week)
It looks like "a good time was had by all"
Give my love to the girls. I'll have to try to get up to visit you sometime this summer and sit on your porch with you and a good book and a good martini!
Love you

Bonnie said...

Love your family pictures! Happy Birthday Mira and Amelia Kaye!!!!
Love, Auntie Bonnie