



Hi all,
Love to all,
Just downloaded pix of Sophie's last dance recital of the year on May 2.
It was also the last event for their instructor; Tammy -- so the girls had many tears after the show.
And, of course, I had to throw in a pic of Ryan....who by the way, had his Golden Birthday yesteray!!
Love to all,
Auntie Deb
3 comments:
You look beautiful, Sophie! Looks like you had a wonderful recital!
And happy birthday to Ryan!
Michelle
You look so pretty Sophie in your outfit. I was sorry we had to miss her dance recital. I know it was sad saying goodbye to Tammy.
Happy Birthday Ryan! Dawn, Ryan and Sophie came down Saturday night and we all went to Chucky Cheese in LaCrosse on Sunday noon along with Blake to celebrate Sophie and Ryan's birthday's. Later that day Greg and Kim's invited us for grilling to celebrate Mother's day. It was a fun filled time! Thanks for posting pictures Deb!
Love, Bonnie
You look so cute Sophie!! I especially loved your outfit! Happy Birthday to Ryan!! Love, Martha
Post a Comment