Thursday, May 1, 2008

Engaged!

I guess I will be the one to "break" the news. Matthew asked his girlfried, Kari, to marry him on Sunday, April 20th, and she said yes. I believe most/some of you met her at Justin & Mandy's wedding. He proposed at Como Park in Saint Paul. They are planning to get married possibly next year at the Como Zoo Conservatory. Otherwise, that is all that I know about the wedding.

Here is the picture of Matthew and Kari that I snapped at my birthday party at Wiederholt's on the 25th.





This picture is of two of her kids. Dylan is in the 1st grade and Aria is in the 3rd grade. Her oldest son, Alex, is a senior in high school and will be graduating this year.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Congrats to Matt and Kari! I didn't even know Matthew was dating anyone. Shows how well I keep in touch with my cousins! That's such wonderful news! We wish you so much happiness (and hope the wedding planning goes well!)

Deb, Gregg 'n Scooby said...

Congrats to Matthew!! I pray God's blessings rain down on you for all your future dreams!
Love you Matthew!!
Auntie Deb

Martha said...

That is great news!! Kari..Welcome to our family! Congratulations to both of you and your families! Looking forward to the wedding!! Love, Bob and Martha

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Matt and Kari! We are so happy for you and look forward to hearing the date for the wedding!!!! Have fun with the plans.
Love from Jim and Bonnie