Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Amelia turns 1 today!

Happy birthday to Amelia! We can't believe you are one year old already!

Here is a photo from our celebration today. The official party is on May 18, but we couldn't let the day go without a few presents, a birthday crown, and a balloon!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy "1st" Birthday Dear Amelia Kaye! You look so cute with your birthday crown. Michelle, you must have gotten up really early to celebrate before going to work. Also, Happy Anniversay Chris and Michelle! How many years? I asked Martha but she didn't know for sure.
Have fun at your party Amelia!
Love you, Auntie Bonnie

Michelle said...

Hey, Bonnie! It's been 7 years for me and Chris. And I didn't go to work today. I took the day off to spend extra time with my girls. We're going to go shopping now!
Michelle

Martha said...

Hey!!! I told you I thought it was 7 years, Bonnie!!! I have a lot of dates to keep track of!! Happy first birthday to my youngest grandchild!! Love all the pictures of you and Mira!! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa

Lindsay said...

Happy First Birthday Amelia! I love the crown! Hope you had a fun time shopping! I bet it is so much fun to have two girls, I would constantly be shopping and dressing them up!

Deb, Gregg 'n Scooby said...

Happy "belated" birthday Amelia! You'r looking sooooo big! Loving the crown--I'm a little envious.
I got a mug once from my nephew Randy "queen of everything"....we know what he thinks of me! Anyway...I'd love to have a crown too (and not on my teeth)

The Jahnkes said...

happy birthday sweet Amelia! she looks so cute in her crown.
Happy 7th anniversary to you!! at least I know how many years it has been. love you