BOY!!
Out with the pink and in with the blue! Justin, Mandy and Annabelle are pleased to announce that the will be welcoming a little man to the Norstad bunch in late January.
We had an ultrasound today and he is VERY active and measuring right on schedule. We can't wait to meet our little guy!
Justin, Mandy and Annabelle


3 comments:
I didn't open your email cuz I love surprises! but you surprised me with this on the blog! even though I now know it's a boy coming, I'll act surprised when I'm told about his birth in January! I am so tickled for you all (Justin, Mandy and Annabelle!)
Love you!!!
Aunt Debbie
Congratulations Justin and Mandy! We are so happy for you. Annabelle will be a wonderful big sister!
Love, Bonnie
Congrats Justin and Mandy! Hopefully he'll be a good little Norstad baby boy and doesn't keep Daddy and Mommy up all night :)
Lindsay
Post a Comment