Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Reid!

It seems as though 2011/2012 is going to be Baby Mania, and we decided to join in the fun!  There isn't really much to report.  I am 12 weeks pregnant and am due February 15, 2012.  So, Jarle and Debra will now be Grandpa and Grandma in 6 long months!

This is the 6 week ultrasound.  I will not have another one until 20 weeks.  The round thing that looks like the head is not actually the head.  I know, it confused me at first too.  It is the yolk.  The baby is the blob between the cursors.   In this ultrasound we got to hear and see the heartbeat and at my 12 week appointment we got to hear the heartbeat again....always good news.

 
That is all the news that I have.  Just thought I'd post!

Lindsay

5 comments:

Deb, Gregg and Scooby said...

Congrats to Lindser and Jason! I am so very happy for you! Hugs and kisses to you! my heart is so happy for this family!

The Jahnkes said...

congratulations to you. We are so happy for the new addition. We are definitely expanding- hope your pregnancy goes well. Love ya

Tribe of Adeline said...

We are so happy you are having a baby, Lindsay! Congratulations! I bet Jarle and Deb are excited too. Hope you're feeling good. Take care...
Love you, Bonnie

Martha said...

What good news!! I am sure Deb and Jarle are really excited too!!! Congratulations to you both! Love, Martha

Michelle said...

Congrats to you both! So excited to meet another member of the family. Hope you are feeling well!