Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We have a mover and a shaker!

Anna will be 7 months this Saturday and has been "on the move" for the past month. She is very vocal and smiley. She is getting to the point of rolling over every time you try and change her diaper, which makes for some interesting situations. She has her two bottom teeth in and they are very sharp.

I think she will be a trouble maker.

Two peas in a pod.

With her new best friend Zoey, and no we don't leave those two alone.

Getting ready for her uncle's wedding.

Caught her standing tonight, all I can say is "baby got back!"

She is not too fond of blueberry, but loves corn, peaches, squash and sweet potatoes.

2 comments:

Tribe of Adeline said...

Annabelle is just the sweetest baby and growing so fast. She looks like Grandma Martha on that last picture when eating blueberries! ACTIVE IS GOOD.... THAT MEANS SHE'S A HEALTHY CHILD.
Love, Bonnie

Norstad Family Blog! said...

THANK YOU for sharing the photos. She is quite the cutie pie! I can see both of you in her...she's gonna be a heart-breaker. Love you, Auntie Deb