Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Samantha's Birthday

Hi all,
It's Samantha Rae's birthday today...Punkin' would be 28 years old. I talked to Kristi this morning ....she and Adam are on a cruise. She said she ordered up a chocolate cake (Sam's favorite) and she and Adam were going to share it later today. I bought myself a bouquet of flowers...yellow and purple. Allie and Sam's friend are going to get flowers and balloons for the gavesite and spend the day together.
I miss her so much and know Kristi and Allie have to be hurting so badly.

Sam---we love you and miss you so much. I know you are with your babies and gramma and grampa...give them a hug and kiss from us. Love you Punk! Auntie Deb

1 comment:

Tribe of Adeline said...

We wish Sam could be here, to celebrate her birthday. She is missed by us and so many others.
Love, Bonnie