Thanks...it truly was a labor of love for Sam and for Kristi. I cried a lot making that memory quilt. I had also made a quilt for Allie's bed and sent them to arrive at the same time. Kristi called last Tuesday and said the cried for over an hour before they could call me. I just wish I didn't need to make one at all!
What a beautiful quilt for Kristi. She will cherish it always. I know you put all your love in it Deb... A labor of Love. Thanks for sharing pictures before you sent it. Love you, Bonnie...Jim too
4 comments:
It's just beautiful, Deb. Kristi will treasure it.
It is so lovely- you did a beautiful job on the quilt. I know Kristi will love having it
Thanks...it truly was a labor of love for Sam and for Kristi. I cried a lot making that memory quilt. I had also made a quilt for Allie's bed and sent them to arrive at the same time. Kristi called last Tuesday and said the cried for over an hour before they could call me. I just wish I didn't need to make one at all!
What a beautiful quilt for Kristi. She will cherish it always. I know you put all your love in it Deb... A labor of Love. Thanks for sharing pictures before you sent it.
Love you, Bonnie...Jim too
Post a Comment