Mandy had the anatomy ultrasound today and everything looks good. So far we have a healthy 18-week, 5 day, 9 0z baby!
Mandy is feeling better and doesn't have the nausea or headaches anymore. She is right on schedule for a February 19th, 2009 delivery.


We know she looks like a little baby Skeletor, but she is OUR baby Skeletor. We just hope she doesn't decide to move to Castle Graysukull and battle He-Man and Battle Cat.

Justin and Mandy!
2 comments:
Congrats to you both!
Justin, she looks just like you did at that age---and I'm sure she looks a bit like Mandy too. :)
I can't wait to meet her. I will keep you all in my prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy. GOD BLESS you all!
Auntie Deb
Girls are the best, aren't they? Congrats again!!
My daughter, if I ever get around to having children, will be dressed in pink 24/7!!
Post a Comment