Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun at the Carnival

Chesney had her school sport carnival last week at school- what we call in the US "track and field day". Chesney had a fun time participating in the events and then we shared a picnic lunch.

the running race
the egg and spoon race
the skipping race
Training continues- we are getting closer to getting out of diapers- at daycare he goes on the toilet for everything and I send him in underwear. At home he gets a little lax and has more accidents. He has found it to be more fun to stand to do his wee's and refuses to use a foot stool. Soooo...he stands on his tippy toes and just gets his penis over the rim to do his wee's. due to the placement of his hands in this position hand washing is manditory and my toilet has never been cleaned so much.
that hat on his head? that would be chesney's swim cap- logan just loves to wear it all the time.

The kids and I are off to Tasmania for a week to visit friends. it is Chesney's two week school holiday so it is perfect timing for a holiday away. it has been warming up nicely and we are really enjoying being outside and soaking up the sun. this past weekend it got up to 34C which is about 95F. this is only spring so I am wondering what this summer will bring us for heat. we'll find out soon enough. Love ya- Kelly

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved "fun day" at school! I think I did the shoe kick and can't remember the other activities. The whole day of school was canceled, so it was a blast! Looks like she had fun!

I can see Logan is a typical guy, doesn't need help (foot stool) with anything!! That is too funny that he would rather be on his tip toes!

So, can you guys see Planet X/Nibiru? All of a sudden I've been hearing a lot about it, even on the radio this morning. Supposedly the only people that can see it are in Antartica and Australia. There is even ramblings that the drought in Australia is a conspiracy by the government's to get everyone out of Australia...I guess so no one knows it is really coming...

The Jahnkes said...

thats interesting- a lady stopped me on the street as I was taking a walk the other day and told me that these certain types of clouds weren't just clouds but poison that is being dropped by planes as a plan of the US government to kill off some of the population. maybe its true- domdomdom.

Anonymous said...

I love a little conspiracy!

Lindsay