Monday, October 3, 2011

Ultrasound!

Jason and I went to Baby Reid's 20 week ultrasound on Friday the 30th of September.  We were both excited to finally see the baby again.  Everything looked healthy, except they couldn't get a very good picture of the 4 ventricles of the heart because the baby would not move.  They tried tilting me back because that usually does the trick, but apparently this baby is stubborn....I guess he'll have some Norstad traits!  I have to go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound so they can get the picture.  Right now the baby is head down ready for 20 more weeks to go by apparently so he can get the heck out of dodge. 


                                                                       Profile Picture

Even though we KNOW that it is only one baby, Dad seems to think it is twins!  Maybe he doesn't want to have to share with Mom.

Lindsay

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So exciting to see the photos! Looking forward to meeting the little one.

Tribe of Adeline said...

We are excited too, for you and Jason! Thanks for the update. I hope your feeling good. Take care of yourself! Love, Bonnie

Deb, Gregg and Scooby said...

thanks for posting your pics Lindsay! Other than those weird dreams you mentioned on Facebook, it sounds like your doing great.
Love you Lindser!