Rachel is a beautiful baby girl! Great pictures of the Baptism Day. Noah is so cute also and I'm sure a wonderful big brother to Rachel Nora. Thanks for sharing this special day on the blog. Love, Bonnie
I think they should have just called him Daniel Junior, because even at the 4th of July he looked like Dan! Rachel is such a cutie and so tiny. Thanks for posting the pictures of her baptism. Did she wear the Norstad baptismal gown?
5 comments:
Congrats! Love the photos of Rachel's baptism!
Rachel is a beautiful baby girl! Great pictures of the Baptism Day. Noah is so cute also and I'm sure a wonderful big brother to Rachel Nora. Thanks for sharing this special day on the blog.
Love, Bonnie
I just looked at the pictures again.....Oh my goodness....Noah does look like his dad!
Love, Bonnie
I think they should have just called him Daniel Junior, because even at the 4th of July he looked like Dan! Rachel is such a cutie and so tiny. Thanks for posting the pictures of her baptism. Did she wear the Norstad baptismal gown?
Lindsay
Thank you for sharing the pictures of baptism..Rachel is just adorable and Noah does look just like Dan!! Love, Martha
Post a Comment