I was privileged to go to Sophie's second (of three) competitions this past Sunday at Bloomington Kennedy School. Her team took 1st place! YAY girls! Bonnie took a video of it...apparently, I didn't press the record button hard or long enough so I got nothing...Bonnie had a little problem too so only got the last half. You can see their kicks are perfectly timed, they are high and they are all in line. They did an outstanding job. Click on this link: Sophie's dance 32011
remember these are 4th graders dancing so well!
Her next and final competition will be April 9th in Rochester!
Love you Sophie!


1 comment:
Thanks Deb for posting this. It was a fun day for Sophie's team and for all of us who were able to be there to cheer them on. We are so proud of you .....Congratulations Sophie!
Love, Grandma Bonnie
Post a Comment