Friday, May 29, 2009

Mira lost a tooth!

With a loose tooth for a few weeks, we knew the day Mira wiggled it out was coming soon. Tonight, we were enjoying a dinner at Noodles when Mira announced her tooth had just come out! She was excited to have made it through an important rite of childhood. It's a little soon for us, since it means she's growing so fast!

3 comments:

Tribe of Adeline said...

Good for you Mira! Really cute pictures with such a big smile. I HAVE A PICTURE OF ME WITH TWO FRONT TEETH GONE AND I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THAT EXCITING TIME OF MY LIFE. Hope your fairy is generous....YOU DESERVE IT!
Love, Auntie Bonnie

Deb, Gregg 'n Scooby said...

WOO HOO Mira!! losing your first tooth is like a rite of passage into the next phase of your life. It sounds like you handled it well, you brave young lady. Congrats and I hope the tooth fairy still has money in this economy! :)

Love -- Aunt Debbie

Martha said...

I know she was proud of losing a tooth because she called us from the restaurant!! Loved all the pictures...and love you, Grandma