We spent a day at the Australia Zoo- Steve Irwin's, AKA the Crocodile Hunter, zoo. This was the nicest, cleanest zoo I have ever been to. you can tell he really loved animals by how his zoo is run- and you could just feel his presents everywhere. It was wonderful.
here's a Koala just lounging around- which is what they do about 20 hours a day
with a bronze statute of the Irwin Family
Cindi and I on the beachRowan, Chesney and Logan

Chesney trying boogieboarding for the first time
Logan with the most poisonous snake in all of australia- actually I really don't know what kind it is
Dinner on the beach- taco night.
2 comments:
We are so glad you are able to spend time with Cindi and her family! Great pictures of your adventure!! Miss you and love you, Grandma
Hi Kelly and gang...thanks for posting the pictures of you on the beach....thanks a lot...we're still wearing heavy jackets and you're showing off pictures of the beach!! Just kidding ya know!
It's always funs to see photos of you and the family.
Hope to hear that you'll be home for good soon! :)
Post a Comment