Chesney just got a new swimming teacher and she doesn't like her, actually I am not to keen on her either. She never tells the kids they are doing well and seems to make them feel bad when they don't get it right away. i am going to watch her very closely next week and if it continues I will be requesting a new teacher. at the end of lessons yesterday instead of saying good job she said "maybe you will do better next week" not exactly the encouraging type. I have a feeling we will be changing.
The weather has been just beautiful lately and we have been spending so much time outside as possible. we spend alot of time going to the park with some other moms. Logan likes to ride all the other kids scooters so one of the other moms gave logan her sons old one. Logan loves it, he rides it everywhere, I mean everywhere--from the tv room to the kitchen for dinner- then to the bathroom to wash up after dinner- then to the toyroom. it never leaves his side.
Beautiful Manly Beach
Logan Checking out the surfer babes
Chensey kept forgetting that when the water receeds, it eventually comes back up- we ended up taking her pants off and letting her run in her underwear because of getting caught in the waves and getting wet
The beach is so long and wide with great sand to play in.
Hope you all have a wonderful July 4th celebration-- Love Kelly
1 comment:
Hi Kelly,
It's good to hear from you. It's good to see blogging from someone other than me.
I told Matthew and Kari to post their vacation info so we could "catch up" with them...we'll see if they do that!! (hint, hint, Matthew!)
Maybe you should tell that teacher that you hope she does a better job teaching next week! That would burn my hide royally! What a dingdong.
I had a great 4th of July...parade goes by my house and then had a picnic after. About 35 people I think...will post a couple pix later...but didn't take too many. Too busy hostessing!
Hope your winter continues to be nice.
Miss you and love you much!
Post a Comment