Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alex's Confirmation 3-16-08





I did it...I was able to find where these pix downloaded to and get them attached. I had to do it in a round about way...but here they are.
Alex Toney celebrated her Confirmation on Sunday, March 16. I was honored to be included in her special day. Alex is a beautiful girl....Diane and Tim (and her dad) have done a wonderful job raising her. I wish that lives weren't so busy so you could get the priviledge to meet her.

Alex, you are beautiful inside and out and you are one of God's special blessings to our family!!

Auntie Deb

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Alex on your Confirmation! It's a day of Blessings. Love the photos of you and your family. Happy Easter!
Love, Jim and Bonnie

Martha said...

Oh what great pictures of your confirmation!! You have grown into a very pretty teenager!! Thanks for all the pictures! Happy Easter! Love, Martha and Bob